It has been a long time since I have posted but I thought I would at least jot a note.
We had a really nice holiday season and have been very blessed. (the picture here is our little family on Christmas morning in our new PJ's) We spent time with both families over Christmas and New Years. We even made a trip the weekend after Christmas to visit family in Arkansas. We had a nice leisurely trip and we enjoyed the company!
During the 1st part of December (the 2nd to be exact), Brian was driving home from work and was in a car accident. It wasn't his fault (thank goodness), someone made a left hand turn right in front of him...I guess the driver didn't see Brian or something. It was on a city street so the speeds of both drivers were relatively slow but still our car ended up totaled. We ended up having to buy another car for Brian to drive to and from work. We were a bit bummed about having to do so, since we were completely debt free as far as our cars were concerned and now we have a car payment again. It is going to make things tight for awhile but we'll be ok. Anyways...it is a 2006 Hyundai Elantra, it is bright blue and a little sporty looking (has a sunroof...never had one of those before, and very tinted windows). I'll try to post some pictures later.
I was released as the Ward Pianist after 15+ years of filling that calling! I have some mixed feelings about it, but I asked for the release. It was a little challenging with a new baby and a toddler. Brian has been an awesome Dad but it gets to be a handful when Ro doesn't want to cooperate! I was also released as a RS teacher. I am now the Young Women's Secretary. I look forward to working with the presidency and the girls. Brian is now the Ward Clerk and he seems to be enjoying the work and associations.
I've almost finished making Rowen's cardigan sweater to match Kelvin's (well same pattern anyways...different yarn). I'm hoping I can have it all completed within the next week or 2 so that I can take the boys to have pictures taken.
Rowen will be 2 years old next Saturday!! I can hardly believe it has been 2 years already. He is such a sweet little boy and is growing in stature as well as in his intellect by leaps and bounds. I will post more after his b-day with some pictures (I hope).
Well so much for this being a little jot of a note!! Well...I hope everyone reading this is doing well and I hope to chat more later!

1 comment:
Cute PJ's! I want to see the sweater picture once you have it. I bet it will be adorable.
Post a Comment