Friday, February 27, 2009

Homemade Surprise!

My Friend Amanda had this on her blog and I thought it was a fun idea!You sign up to receive something homemade and crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.
So here’s how it works:

1.Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 months.

2.You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog, plus one back to me. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay-it-forward post on your blog within one day.

3.Get crafting!

Go right ahead and be the first three. You never know what you might get!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Sure, I'll give it a go. But, I won't be able to post to my blog until Sunday, as I am in charge of the banquet tomorrow for 350+ people. :)

Mary said...

Hi Dorothy! I put this on my blog from Amanda's and nobody has commented...guess nobody wants anything cool! ;)
Count me in on yours. :)

Do you like cards?

Dorothy said...

Hi Mary...sure I love cards! This will be fun. I was starting to wonder if anyone else was going to comment on my post as well!