I'm sitting here on the day prior to my due date, sure wishing he was here already!
I thought maybe I was having labor pains last night but they fizzled out by midnight so it was a no go.
I am scheduled for an induction tomorrow morning at 7 am though so at least the end is in site. I am a little nervous about what contractions will feel like with the pitocin as I've heard they can be very strong. Plus I've seen one of my sister's inductions with the use of "Pit" and it didn't look fun but she didn't use any pain meds and it took forever for her to get her epidural. Thankfully I'm open to all pain meds :) and I don't think I will have to worry about ad "epi" being delayed for me like my sister did (shortage of anthesiologist on staff) at least I hope not!
I had a chiropractor appt. this morning and he did some work on the acupunture points that should help to induce labor. I hope they work! It sure hurt when he was doing it too...on my little pinky toes!
Brian gave me a blessing last night to help with my nervousness and I am so thankful for the comfort of the priesthood in my home! I love being able to ask for a blessing when I need one. I know that Heavenly Father knows and loves me and will bless me with the things and comfort that I need. I know that based on my blessing that all will go well in the hospital and that I just need to have faith and confidence in the doctors and nurses.
So the end is in site...yeah!
Chicken Taco Casserole
3 days ago

1 comment:
Sleep well tonight. No doubt tomorrow will be a big day! I look forward to seeing the little guy.
Post a Comment